Test Bank for The Management of Strategy Concepts and Cases International 10th Edition Hitt
Table Of Contents
1. Strategic Management and Competitiveness.
2. The External Environment: Opportunities, Threats, Competition, and Competitor Analysis.
3. The Internal Environment: Resources, Capabilities, Competencies, and Competitive Advantages.
Part II: FORMULATION OF STRATEGIC ACTIONS.
4. Business-Level Strategy.
5. Competitive Rivalry and Dynamics.
6. Corporate-Level Strategy.
7. Strategic Acquisition and Restructuring.
8. Global Strategy.
9. Cooperative Implications for Strategy.
Part III: IMPLEMENTATION OF STRATEGIC ACTIONS.
10. Corporate Governance and Ethics.
11. Structure and Controls with Organizations.
12. Leadership Implications for Strategy.
13. Entrepreneurial Implications for Strategy.