Test Bank for South Western Federal Taxation Corporation Partnerships 40th Edition Hoffman
Table Of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Understanding and Working with the Federal Tax Law.
PART II: CORPORATIONS.
2. Corporations: Introduction and Operating Rules.
3. Corporations: Special Situations.
4. Corporations: Organization and Capital Structure.
5. Corporations: Earnings and Profits and Dividend Distributions.
6. Corporations: Redemptions and Liquidations.
7. Corporations: Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
9. Taxation of International Transactions.
PART III: FLOW-THROUGH ENTITIES.
10. Partnerships: Formation, Operations, and Basis
11. Partnerships: Distributions, Transfer of Interests, and Terminations.
12. S Corporations.
13. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.
PART IV: ADVANCED TAX PRACTICE CONSIDERATIONS.
14. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
15. Exempt Entities.
16. Multistate Corporate Taxation.
17. Tax Practice and Ethics.
PART V: FAMILY TAX PLANNING.
18. The Federal Gift and Estate Taxes.
19. Family Tax Planning.
20. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates.