Test Bank for Services Marketing Concepts Strategies and Cases 5th Edition Douglas Hoffman
Table Of Contents
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF SERVICES MARKETING.
1. An Introduction to Services.
2. The Service Sector: Supersectors and Ethical Considerations.
3. Fundamental Differences between Goods and Services.
4. Services Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE TACTICAL SERVICES MARKETING MIX
5. The Service Delivery Process.
6. The Pricing of Services.
7. Developing the Service Communication Strategy.
8. Managing the Firm’s Physical Evidence.
9. People as Strategy: Managing Service Employees.
10. People as Strategy: Managing Service Consumers.
Part III: ASSESSING AND IMPLEMENTING SUCCESSFUL SERVICE STRATEGIES
11. Defining and Measuring Customer Satisfaction.
12. Defining and Measuring Service Quality.
13. Complaint & Service Recovery Management.
14. Customer Loyalty & Retention.
15. Pulling the Pieces together: Creating a World Class Service Culture.