Test Bank for Principles of Financial Accounting 12th Edition Belverd Needles
Table Of Contents
1. Accounting Principles and the Financial Statements.
2. Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions.
3. Adjusting the Accounts.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Foundations of Financial Reporting and the Classified Balance Sheet.
6. Accounting for Merchandising Operations.
Supplement to Chapter 6. Special Purpose Journals.
8. Cash and Internal Control.
10. Long-Term Assets.
11. Current Liabilities and Fair Value Accounting.
12. Accounting for Partnerships.
13. Accounting for Corporations.
14. Long-Term Liabilities.
15. The Statement of Cash Flows.
Supplement to Chapter 15. The Direct Method of Preparing the Statement of Cash Flows.
16. Financial Statement Analysis.