Test Bank for Personal Finance 12th Edition Thomas Garman
Table Of Contents
1. Understanding Personal Finance.
2. Career Planning.
3. Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets.
4. Managing Income Taxes.
5. Managing Checking and Savings Accounts.
6. Building and Maintaining Good Credit.
7. Credit Cards and Consumer Loans.
8. Vehicles and Other Major Purchases.
9. Obtaining Affordable Housing.
10. Managing Property and Liability Risk.
11. Planning for Health Care Expenses.
12. Life Insurance Planning.
13. Investment Fundamentals.
14. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
15. Investing Through Mutual Funds.
16. Real Estate and High-Risk Investments.
17. Retirement and Estate Planning.