Test Bank for Nutrition for Health and Healthcare 5th Edition Linda Kelly DeBruyne
Table Of Contents
NIP: Finding the Truth about Nutrition.
2. Digestion and Absorption.
NIP: Food Safety.
NIP: The Glycemic Index in Nutrition Practice.
NIP: Figuring Out Fats.
NIP: Vegetarian Diets.
6. Energy Balance and Body Composition.
NIP: Eating Disorders.
7. Weight Management.
NIP: Fad Diets.
8. The Vitamins.
NIP: Phytochemicals and Functional Foods.
9. Water and the Minerals.
NIP: Vitamin and Mineral Supplements.
10. Nutrition through the Life Span: Pregnancy and Lactation.
NIP: Encouraging Successful Breastfeeding.
11. Nutrition through the Life Span: Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence.
NIP: Childhood Obesity and the Early Development of Chronic Diseases.
12. Nutrition through the Life Span: Later Adulthood.
NIP: Hunger and Community Nutrition.
13. Nutrition Care and Assessment.
NIP: Nutritional Genomics.
14. Nutrition Intervention and Diet-Drug Interactions.
NIP: Complementary and Alternative Therapies.
15. Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition Support.
NIP: Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
16. Nutrition in Metabolic and Respiratory Stress.
NIP: Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome.
17. Nutrition and Upper Gastrointestinal Disorders.
NIP: Nutrition and Oral Health.
18. Nutrition and Lower Gastrointestinal Disorders.
NIP: Probiotics and Intestinal Health.
19. Nutrition and Liver Diseases.
NIP: Alcohol in Health and Disease.
20. Nutrition and Diabetes Mellitus.
NIP: The Metabolic Syndrome.
21. Nutrition and Disorders of the Heart and Blood Vessels.
NIP: Helping People with Feeding Disabilities.
22. Nutrition and Renal Diseases.
23. Nutrition, Cancer, and HIV Infection.