Test Bank for Marketing 2014 17th Edition William Pride Ferrell
Table Of Contents
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets: Segmentation and Evaluation.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
10. Digital Marketing and Social Networking.
11. Product Concepts.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
13. Services Marketing.
14. Branding and Packaging.
15. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
16. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
17. Integrated Marketing Communications.
18. Advertising and Public Relations.
19. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
20. Pricing Concepts.
21. Setting Prices.