Test Bank for Marketing 11th Edition Charles Lamb
Table Of Contents
1. An Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Developing a Global Vision.
6. Consumer Decision Making.
7. Business Marketing.
8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
9. Decision Support Systems and Marketing Research.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12. Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
13. Marketing Channels.
14. Supply Chain Management.
16. Promotional Planning for Competitive Advantage.
17. Advertising and Public Relations.
18. Sales Promotion and Personal Selling.
19. Pricing Concepts.
20. Setting the Right Price.
21. Consumer Relationship Management (CRM).