Test Bank for Managing Human Resources 11th Edition Susan Jackson
Table Of Contents
1. Managing Human Resources.
2. Understanding the External and Organizational Environments.
3. Ensuring Fair Treatment and Legal Compliance.
4. HR Planning for Alignment and Change.
5. Using Job Analysis and Competency Modeling.
6. Recruiting and Retaining Qualified Employees.
7. Selecting Employees to Fit the Job and the Organization.
8. Training and Developing a Competitive Workforce.
9. Conducting Performance Management.
10. Developing an Approach to Total Compensation.
11. Using Performance-Based Pay to Achieve Strategic Objectives.
12. Providing Benefits and Services for Employees’ Well-Being.
13. Health, Safety, and Employee Well-Being.
14. Understanding Unionization and Collective Bargaining.