Test bank for Managing Human Resources 17th Edition by Scott Snell
Table of Contents
Part I: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE.
1. The Challenge of Human Resources Management.
2. Strategy and Human Resources Planning.
Part II: MEETING HUMAN RESOURCES REQUIREMENTS.
3. Equal Employment Opportunity and Human Resources Management.
4. Job Analysis and Job Design.
Part III: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVENESS IN HUMAN RESOURCES.
5. Expanding the Talent Pool: Recruitment and Careers.
6. Employee Selection.
7. Training and Development.
8. Performance Management and the Employee Appraisal Process.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING COMPENSATION AND SECURITY.
9. Managing Compensation.
10. Pay-for-Performance: Incentive Rewards.
11. Employee Benefits.
12. Promoting Safety and Health.
Part V: ENHANCING EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT RELATIONS.
13. Employee Rights and Discipline.
14. The Dynamics of Labor Relations.
Part VI: EXPANDING HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT HORIZONS.
15. International Human Resources Management.
16. Creating High-Performance Work Systems.