Test Bank for Human Resource Management 13th Edition Robert Mathis
Table Of Contents
PART I: ENVIRONMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
1. Human Resource Management in Organizations.
2. Strategic HR Management.
3. Equal Employment Opportunity.
PART II: JOBS AND LABOR.
4. Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis.
5. Human Resource Planning and Retention.
6. Recruiting and Labor Markets.
7. Selecting Human Resources.
PART III: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT.
8. Training Human Resources.
9. Talent Management.
10. Performance Management and Appraisal.
PART IV: COMPENSATION.
11. Total Rewards and Compensation.
12. Incentive Plans and Executive Compensation.
13. Managing Employee Benefits.
PART V: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS.
14. Risk Management and Worker Protection.
15. Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
16. Union/Management Relations.