Test Bank for Fundamentals of Management 8th Edition Ricky Griffin
Table Of Contents
1. Understanding the Manager’s Job.
2. The Environment of Organizations and Managers.
3. Planning and Strategic Management.
4. Managing Decision Making.
5. Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management.
6. Organization Structure and Design.
7. Organization Change and Innovation.
8. Managing Human Resources in Organizations.
9. Basic Elements of Individual Behavior in Organizations.
10. Managing Employee Motivation and Performance.
11. Leadership and Influence Processes.
12. Communication in Organizations.
13. Managing Work Groups and Teams.
14. Basic Elements of Control.
15. Managing Operations, Quality, and Productivity.