Test bank for Financial Reporting Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation 9th Edition James M. Wahlen
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Valuation.
2. Asset and Liability Valuation and Income Recognition.
3. Income Flows versus Cash Flows: Understanding the Statement of Cash Flows.
4. Profitability Analysis.
5. Risk Analysis.
6. Financing Activities.
7. Investing Activities.
8. Operating Activities.
9. Accounting Quality.
10. Forecasting Financial Statements.
11. Risk-Adjusted Expected Rates of Return and the Dividends Valuation Approach.
12. Valuation: Cash-Flow Based Approaches.
13. Valuation: Earnings-Based Approaches.
14. Valuation: Market-Based Approaches.