Test bank for CB 8th Edition by Babin
Table of Contents
Part I: Introduction.
1. What is CB and Why Should I Care?
2. Value and the Consumer Behavior Value Framework.
Part II: Internal Influences
3. Consumer Learning Starts Here: Perception.
4. Comprehension, Memory, and Cognitive Learning.
5. Motivation and Emotion: Driving Consumer Behavior.
6. Personality, Lifestyles, and the Self-Concept.
7. Attitudes and Attitude Changes.
Part III: External Influences.
8. Group and Interpersonal Influence.
9. Consumer Culture.
Part IV: Situations and Decision Making.
11.Consumers in Situations.
12. Decision Making I: Need Recognition and Search.
13. Decision Making II: Alternative Evaluation and Choice.
Part V: Consumption and Beyond.
14. Consumption to Satisfaction.
15. Beyond Consumer Relationships.
16. Consumer and Marketing Misbehavior.