Test bank for Business and Society Ethics Sustainability and Stakeholder Management 10th Edition by Carroll
Table Of Contents
Part I: BUSINESS, SOCIETY, AND STAKEHOLDERS.
1. The Business and Society Relationship.
2. Corporate Social Responsibility, Citizenship, and Sustainability.
3. The Stakeholder Approach to Business, Society, and Ethics.
Part II: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT ISSUES.
4. Corporate Governance: Foundational Issues.
5. Strategic Management and Corporate Public Affairs.
6. Risk, Issue, and Crisis Management.
Part III: BUSINESS ETHICS AND LEADERSHIP
7. Business Ethics Essentials
8. Managerial and Organizational Ethics.
9. Business Ethics and Technology.
10. Ethical Issues in the Global Arena.
Part IV: EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER ISSUES.
11. Business, Government, and Regulation.
12. Business Influence on Government and Public Policy.
13. Consumer Stakeholders: Information Issues
14. Consumer Stakeholders: Product and Service Issues.
15. Sustainability and the Natural Environment.
16. Business and Community Stakeholders.
Part V: INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER ISSUES.
17. Employee Stakeholders and Workplace Issues.
18. Employee Stakeholders: Privacy, Safety, and Health.
19. Employment Discrimination and Workplace Diversity