Test Bank for Fiscal Administration 9th Edition John Mikesell
Table Of Contents
1. Fundamental Principles of Public Finance.
2. The Logic of the Budget Process.
3. Federal Budget Structures and Institutions.
4. Budget Structures and Institutions in State and Local Governments.
5. Budget Methods and Practices.
6. Budget Classifications, Systems, and Reform: Trying to Make Better Choices.
7. Capital Budgeting, Time Value of Money, and Cost-Benefit Analysis: Process, Structure, and Basic Tools.
8. Taxation: Criteria for Evaluating Revenue Options.
9. Major Tax Structures: Income Taxes.
10. Major Tax Structures: Taxes on Goods and Services.
11. Major Tax Structures: Property Taxes.
12. Revenue from User Fees, User Charges, and Sales by Public Monopolies.
13. Revenue Forecasts, Revenue Estimates, and Tax Expenditure Budgets.
14. Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations: Diversity and Coordination.
15. Debt Administration.