Test Bank for Essentials of Human Development A Life Span View 1st Edition Robert Kail
Table Of Contents
1. The Study of Human Development.
2. Biological Foundations: Heredity, Prenatal Development, and Birth.
3. Tools for Exploring the World: Physical, Perceptual, and Motor Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
4. The Emergence of Thought and Language: Cognitive Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
5. Entering the Social World: Socioemotional Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
6. Off to School: Cognitive and Physical Development in Middle Childhood.
7. Expanding Social Horizons: Socioemotional Development in Middle Childhood.
8. Rites of Passage: Physical and Cognitive Development in Adolescence.
9. Moving into the Adult Social World: Socioemotional Development in Adolescence.
10. Becoming an Adult: Physical, Cognitive and Personality Development in Early Adulthood.
11. Being With Others: Forming Relationships in Young and Middle Adulthood.
12. Work: Occupational and Lifestyle Issues in Young and Middle Adulthood.
13. Making It in Midlife: The Unique Challenges of Middle Adulthood.
14. The Personal Context of Later Life: Physical, Cognitive, and Mental Health Issues.
15. Social Aspects of Later Life: Psycho-social, Retirement, Relationship, and Societal Issues.
16. The Final Passage: Dying and Bereavement