Test Bank for Cornerstones of Financial Accounting 4th Edition Jay Rich
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Financial Statements.
2. The Accounting Information System.
3. Accrual Accounting.
Making the Connection, Integrative Exercise: The Accounting Cycle.
4. Internal Control and Cash.
5. Sales and Receivables.
6. Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory.
7. Operating Assets.
Making the Connection, Integrative Exercise: Integrated Asset Accounting.
8. Current and Contingent Liabilities.
9. Long-Term Liabilities.
10. Stockholders’ Equity.
Making the Connection, Integrative Exercise: Integrating Accounting for Liabilities and Equity.
11. The Statement of Cash Flows.
12. Financial Statements Analysis.