Test Bank for Basics of Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology 4th Edition Maxfield
Table Of Contents
1. An Introduction to Criminal Justice Inquiry.
2. Ethics and Criminal Justice Research.
3. General Issues in Research Design.
4. Concepts, Operationalization, and Measurement.
5. Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Designs.
7. Survey Research.
8. Qualitative Interviewing.
9. Field Observation.
10. Agency Records, Content Analysis, and Secondary Data.
11. Evaluation Research and Problem Analysis.