Solution Manual For The Legal Environment Today 7th Edition Roger LeRoy Miller
Table Of Contents
1. Business and Its Legal Environment.
2. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Authority to Regulate Business.
5. Torts and Cyber Torts.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit 2: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
8. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
9. Formation of Traditional and E-Contracts.
10. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
11. Sales, Leases, and Product Liability.
12. Creditor-Debtor Relations and Bankruptcy.
13. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
Unit 3: BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENT.
14. Small Business Organizations.
17. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
18. Employment Discrimination.
Unit 4: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
19. Powers and Functions of Administrative Agencies.
20. Consumer Protection.
21. Protecting the Environment.
22. Land-Use Control and Real Property.
23. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.