Solution Manual For Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World 6th Edition John Satzinger
Table Of Contents
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT.
1. From Beginning to End: An Overview of Systems Analysis and Design
Optional Online Chapter A: The Role of the Systems Analyst (reletter from OLC 1).
Part II: SYSTEMS ANALYSIS TASKS.
2. Investigating System Requirements.
3. Use cases.
4. Domain classes.
5. Extending the requirements models.
Optional Online Chapter B: The Traditional Approach to Requirements (reletter from OLC 3).
Part III: ESSENTIALS OF SYSTEMS DESIGN.
6. Essentials of design and the design discipline.
7. Designing user and systems interfaces.
Part IV: PROJECTS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
8. Approaches to system development.
9. Project planning and project management Optional Online Chapter C Project. Management Techniques (reletter from OLC 2).
Part V: Advanced Design and Deployment Concepts.
10. Object-oriented design principles.
11. Object-oriented design use case realizations.
12. Databases, controls and security.
13. Making the system operational.
14. Current trends in systems development Online.
1. Packages and Enterprise Resource Planning.
A. Principles of Project Management.
B. Project Schedules with PERT/CPM Charts.
C. Calculating Net Present Value, Payback Period, and Return on Investment.