Solution Manual For Purchasing and Supply Chain Management 6th Edition Robert Monczka
Table Of Contents
1. Introduction to Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
2. The Purchasing Process.
3. Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
4. Supply Management Integration for Competitive Advantage.
5. Purchasing and Supply Management Organization.
6. Supply Management and Commodity Strategy Development.
7. Supplier Evaluation and Selection.
8. Supplier Quality Management.
9. Supplier Management and Development: Creating a World-Class Supply Base.
10. Worldwide Sourcing.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Purchasing and Supply Chain Analysis: Tools and Techniques.
13. Negotiation and Conflict Management.
14. Contract Management.
15. Purchasing Law and Ethics.
16. Lean Supply Chain Management.
17. Purchasing Services.
18. Supply Chain Information Systems and Electronic Sourcing.
19. Performance Measurement and Evaluation.
20. Purchasing and Supply Strategy Trends.