Solution Manual for Personal Finance 13th Edition by E. Thomas Garman
Table of Contents
Part I: FINANCIAL PLANNING.
1. Understanding Personal Finance.
2. Career Planning.
3. Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets.
Part II: MONEY MANAGEMENT.
4. Managing Income Taxes.
5. Managing Checking and Savings Accounts.
6. Building and Maintaining Good Credit.
7. Credit Cards and Consumer Loans.
8. Vehicles and Other Major Purchases.
9. Obtaining Affordable Housing.
Part III: INCOME AND ASSET PROTECTION.
10. Managing Property and Liability Risk.
11. Planning for Health Care Expenses.
12. Life Insurance Planning.
Part IV: INVESTMENTS.
13. Investment Fundamentals.
14. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
15. Mutual and Exchange-Traded Funds.
16. Real Estate and High-Risk Investments.
17. Retirement and Estate Planning.