Solution Manual For Multinational Management A strategic approach 6th Edition John Cullen
Table Of Contents
1. Multinational Management in a Changing World.
2. Culture and Multinational Management.
3. The Institutional Context of Multinational Management.
4. Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational Companies.
5. Strategic Management in the Multinational Company: Content and Formulation.
6. Multinational and Participation Strategies: Content and Formulation.
7. Small Businesses and International Entrepreneurship: Overcoming Barriers and Finding Opportunities.
8. Organizational Designs for Multinational Companies.
9. International Strategic Alliances: Design and Management.
10. Multinational E-Commerce: Strategies and Structures.
11. International Human Resource Management.
12. HRM in the Local Context: Knowing When and How to Adapt.
13. International Negotiation and Cross-Cultural Communication.
14. Motivation in Multinational Companies.
15. Leadership and Management Behavior in Multinational Companies.