Solution Manual For Marketing Strategy 5th Edition Ferrell
Table Of Contents
Part V: CASES.
1. Gillette: Product and Marketing Innovation.
2. Monsanto Balances the Needs and Concerns of Multiple Stakeholders.
3. NASCAR: A Branding Success.
4.The Indy Racing League (IRL): Driving for First Place.
5. Blockbuster Fights for Survival Against Intense Competition.
6. Sigma Marketing: Innovation in a Changing Environment.
7. Mattel: Overcoming Marketing and Manufacturing Challenges.
8. New Belgium Brewing (A): Social Responsibility as a Competitive Advantage.
9. New Belgium Brewing (B): Developing a Brand Personality.
10. IKEA Looks to Further Penetrate the U.S. Market.
11. USA Today: Innovation and Evolution in a Troubled Industry.
12. Hottie Hawg’s Smokin’ BBQ Embraces Its Future.
13. FedEx: Building a Global Distribution Powerhouse.
14. Mistine: Direct Selling in the Thai Cosmetics Market.
15. BP Focuses on Sustainability to Repair Its Reputation.
16. eHarmony (Harvard Case).
17. The Home Depot, Inc. (Harvard Case).
18. Molson Canada: Social Media Marketing (Ivey Case).
19. IMAX: Larger than Life (Ivey Case).
20. Best Buy (Ivey).