Solution Manual For Marketing 2016 18th Edition William Pride Ferrell
Table Of Contents
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets Segmentation and Evaluation.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
10. Digital Marketing and Social Networking.
11. Product Concepts, Branding and Packaging.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
13. Services Marketing.
14. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
15. Retailing, Direct Marketing and Wholesaling.
16. Integrated Marketing Communications.
17. Advertising and Public Relations.
18. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
19. Pricing Concepts.
20. Setting Prices.