Solution Manual For Foundations of Multinational Financial Management 6th Edition Alan Shapiro
Table Of Contents
1. Introduction: Multinational Enterprise and Multinational Financial Management.
2. The Determination of Exchange Rates.
3. The International Monetary System.
4. Parity Conditions in International Finance and Currency Forecasting.
5. The Balance of Payments and International Economic Linkages.
6. The Foreign Exchange Market.
7. Currency Futures and Options Markets.
8. Swaps and Interest Rate Derivatives.
9. Measuring and Managing Translation and Transaction Exposure.
10. Measuring and Managing Economic Exposure.
11. Country Risk Analysis.
12. International Financing and National Capital Markets.
13.International Portfolio Investment.
14. Capital Budgeting for the Multinational Corporation.
15. Financing Foreign Trade.
16. Managing the Multinational Financial System.