Solution Manual for Federal Tax Research 11th Edition by Roby B. Sawyers
Table of Contents
Part I: THE TAX RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Tax Practice and Ethics.
2. Tax Research Methodology.
Part II: PRIMARY SOURCES OF FEDERAL TAX LAW.
3. Constitutional and Legislative Sources.
4. Administrative Regulations and Rulings.
5. Judicial Interpretations.
Part III: RESEARCH TOOLS.
6. Tax Services RIA Checkpoint.
7. Tax Services CCH Intelliconnect.
8. Tax Services Specialty and Others.
9. Multijurisdictional and Other Research.
10. Financial Accounting Research.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING THE RESEARCH TOOLS.
11. Communicating Research Results.
12. Tax Planning.
13. Working with the IRS.
14. Tax Practice and Administration: Sanctions, Agreements, and Disclosures.