Solution Manual For Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing 4th Edition Margaret Burkhardt
Table Of Contents
1. Social, Philosophical, and Other Historical Forces Influencing the Development of Nursing.
2. Ethical Theory.
3. Ethical Principles
4. Values Clarification.
5. Values Development.
6. Nursing Codes of Ethics, Standards, and Ideals (Old Ch 8–renamed).
7. Ethical Decision Making (Old Chapter 6).
8. Legal Issues (Old Chapter 7).
9. Professional Relationship Issues.
10. Practice Issues Related to Technology.
11. Practice Issues Related to Patient Self-Determination.
12. Scholarship Issues.
13. Global Consciousness in the 21st Century.
14. Health Policy Issues.
15. Economic Issues.
16. Social Issues.
17. Gender Issues.
18. Transcultural and Spiritual Issues.
19. Empowerment for Nurses.
20. Enabling Patient Empowerment.