Solution Manual For Essentials of Taxation Individuals and Business Entities 19th Edition William Raabe
Table Of Contents
1. Introduction to Taxation.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
4. Gross Income.
5. Business Deductions.
6. Losses and Loss Limitations.
7. Property Transactions: Basis, Gain and Loss, and Nontaxable Exchanges.
8. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses, Section 1231, and Recapture Provisions.
9. Individuals as the Taxpayer.
10. Individuals: Income, Deductions, and Credits.
11. Individuals as Employees and Proprietors.
12. Corporations: Organization, Capital Structure, and Operating Rules.
13. Corporations: Earnings and Profits and Distributions.
14. Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities.
15. S Corporations.
16. Multijurisdictional Taxation.
17. Business Tax Credits and Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax.
18. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.