Solution Manual For Business Law Text and Cases Legal Ethical Global 12th Edition Kenneth Clarkson
Table Of Contents
PART I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Court Procedures.
4. Constitutional Authority to Regulate Business.
5. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
Part II: TORTS AND CRIMES.
6. Intentional Torts and Privacy.
7. Negligence and Strict Liability.
8. Intellectual Property and Internet Law.
9. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
PART III: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
10. Nature and Terminology.
11. Agreement in Traditional and E-Contracts.
13. Capacity and Legality.
14. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
15. The Statute of FraudsWriting Requirement and Electronic Records.
16. Third Party Rights.
17. Performance and Discharge in Traditional and E-Contracts.
18. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
PART IV: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
19. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
20. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
21. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
22. Warranties and Product Liability.
23. International Law in a Global Economy.
PART V: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
24. The Function and Creation of Negotiable Instruments.
25. Transferability and Holder in Due Course.
26. Liability, Defenses, and Discharge.
27. Checks and Banking in the Digital Age.
PART VI: CREDITORS RIGHTS AND BANKRUPTCY.
28. Creditors Rights and Remedies.
29. Secured Transactions.
30. Bankruptcy Law.
31. Mortgages and Foreclosures after the Recession.
PART VII: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
32. Agency Formation and Duties.
33. Agents Liability to Third Parties and Termination.
34. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
35. Employment Discrimination.
PART VIII: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
36. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
37. Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships.
38. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
39. Corporate Formation and Financing.
40. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
41. Corporate Merger, Consolidation, and Termination.
42. Securities Law and Corporate Governance.
43. Law for Small Business.
PART IX: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
44. Administrative Law.
45. Consumer Law.
46. Environmental Law.
47. Antitrust Law.
48. Professional Liability and Accountability.
PART X: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
49. Personal Property and Bailments.
50. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Relationships.
52. Wills and Trusts.