Solution Manual For Business Its Legal Ethical and Global Environment 11th Edition Marianne Jennings
Table Of Contents
Part I: BUSINESS: ITS LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND JUDICIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics and Social Responsibility.
3. The Judicial System.
4. Managing Disputes: Alternative Dispute Resolution and Litigation Strategies.
Part II: BUSINESS: ITS REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
5. Business and the Constitution.
6. Administrative Law.
7. International Law.
8. Business Crime.
9. Business Torts.
10. Environmental Regulation and Sustainability.
Part III: BUSINESS: SALES, CONTRACTS, AND COMPETITION.
11. Contracts and Sales: Introduction, Formation, and Consumer Protection.
12. Contracts and Sales: Performance, Remedies, and Collection.
13. Business Marketing and Products: Ads and Product Safety.
14. Business Competition: Antitrust Law.
15. Business and Intellectual Property Law.
Part IV: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE.
16. Management of Employee Conduct: Agency Law.
17. Governance and Structure: Forms of Doing Business.
18. Governance and Regulation: Securities Law.
19. Management of Employee Welfare.
20. Management: Employment Discrimination.